Thank you, Ms. Carolina and Ms. Thelma for making sure our students had breakfast and lunch every day this school year. You are part of our family at ECHS!
Our PTSA and school staff celebrated our nurse, Mrs. Rodriguez, during Nurse's Week. Thank you Mrs. Rodriguez for keeping us safe and healthy!
ECHS’s Teacher of the Year is Ms. Elliott.
The Mission of CFBISD, a diverse community of global learners, is to empower scholars to acquire life-long knowledge, skills, and values that prepares them to compete in the world marketplace while contributing to their community.
CFBISD will be an exceptional learning community where all graduates impact and excel in a complex, interconnected, and ever-changing world.
High Expectations for All
• Excellence in ALL learning opportunities
• Respecting differences by embracing diversity
• A growth mindset for students, faculty, and staff
• Ongoing partnerships with the community
• Support & love of the whole student