The reflections program awards ceremony was held last Saturday. The winners of the reflections program and who advance to the next level are: Salvador Bocanegra, Fatema Rehmat Merchant, and Cassandra Scully.
The Mission of CFBISD, a diverse community of global learners, is to empower scholars to acquire life-long knowledge, skills, and values that prepares them to compete in the world marketplace while contributing to their community.
CFBISD will be an exceptional learning community where all graduates impact and excel in a complex, interconnected, and ever-changing world.
High Expectations for All
• Excellence in ALL learning opportunities
• Respecting differences by embracing diversity
• A growth mindset for students, faculty, and staff
• Ongoing partnerships with the community
• Support & love of the whole student